Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EarthWE's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EarthWE's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EarthWE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on EarthWE's web site are provided "as is". EarthWE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, EarthWE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EarthWE or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EarthWE's Internet site, even if EarthWE or a EarthWE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EarthWE's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EarthWE does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EarthWE may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EarthWE does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
EarthWE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EarthWE of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to EarthWE's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. Seller's responsibilities
Any EarthWE member who chooses to sell merchandise on the EarthWE Marketplace is required to adhere to the following rules. EarthWE reserves the right to deactivate any account, or remove any listed items that do not comply with these rules.
- Sellers must comply with the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy when listing items on the EarthWE Marketplace.
- Product information provided by the seller must be factually correct. Any misleading or incorrect descriptions will result in the item being removed from the EarthWE Marketplace.
- Sellers are responsible for shipping all items to the shipping address provided by the buyer in a timely manner. In accordance with the EarthWE refund policy, any order that has not been marked as shipped within 30 days, will automatically be refunded to the Buyer.
- Sellers are required to provide accurate contact information to the Buyer.
- Sellers are responsible for communicating with the Buyer regarding any shipping or order fulfillment difficulties.
2. Refund Policy
- Refund requests from a Buyer are to be directed to the Seller of the item that was purchased on the EarthWE Marketplace.
- Sellers are required to respond to refund requests within a timely manner and are provided with tools to refund orders via the "Listings" page in their EarthWE account.
- Any orders not fulfilled within 30 days are automatically refunded. Buyers and Sellers are automatically notified of this refund when the refund has been processed.
3. Contacting Us