Create:Fixate is dedicated to supporting emerging artists and bringing together a community where creativity is a catalyst of expression and dialogue. Through festive art exhibits, the organization exposes new talent in a professional environment along with attracting and cultivating a new generation of art lovers. These events attract new art enthusiasts through artist involvement, community outreach, and education programs. Goals:
- Enhance artists’ ability to connect to their audience
- Increase appreciation of art in today’s culture
- Increase access to the arts and arts education for teens and at-risk youth
- Develop a community of artists and supporters
Case for Support: An education *without* ART is NOT an education at all and Create:Fixate is doing its best to help fill this void.
We give many artists their FIRSTS:
- A first chance to perfect their presentation and work closely with a curator,
- A first professional exhibit before an eager audience
- And for many, Their very first Art Sale.
What many people don’t know is that Create:Fixate is also providing these FIRSTS for at-risK youth through our Young Creatives Program. The program teaches youth about the reward of reaching a goal, self-expression, and most importantly, building self-esteem. We give many children a first awareness of their artistic talent and their first chance to exhibit in a professional setting, because each session culminates with showing their work along side the adult artists in our large exhibitions.
Your support for Create:Fixate will bolster confidence and provide these first opportunities for our young creative thinkers of today as they become the innovators of tomorrow.
By donating to Young Creatives, you’ll empower Create:Fixate to purchase art supplies, framing and exhibit hardware, provide transportation to bring the kids to the workshops, and help compensate the teaching artists.
We believe, CREATIVITY leads the way to a brighter future.